FAQsPlease find answers below to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions being asked about the SummerScape 2021 Festival, COVID-19, and the Fisher Center.
To ensure the health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff, we are monitoring any changes in the guidance from New York State and the CDC and will update our policies accordingly.
This information was last updated on April 28, 2021.
- What programs will be included in the SummerScape 2021 festival?
- Where will SummerScape 2021 performances take place?
- Will artist talks and panel discussions be offered?
- What is the plan for inclement weather?
- How do I watch livestream events?
- What are some of the best practices for viewing livestreams?
- How can I help support the Fisher Center during this unprecedented time?
- Where can I find out more about your daily activities and announcements?
- Are you hosting special events or tours?