FAQsOur driving principle at Bard SummerScape 2021 is to operate with a duty of care for all our community—artists, audiences, and staff alike. In order to share performances with as many audience members as possible, we ask that you read the following information and commit to participating in our community of care.
This information was last updated on June 30, 2021.
Protocols may change. Please check back closer to your performance for updates.
- What programs will be included in the SummerScape 2021 festival?
- Where will SummerScape 2021 performances take place?
- Will artist talks and panel discussions be offered?
- What changes in programming and services can I expect this season?
- How do I watch livestream events?
- What are some of the best practices for viewing livestreams?
- Where can I find out more about your daily activities and announcements?
- What is the age limit for SummerScape performances?
- Are you hosting special events or tours?