Fisher Center Presents
All-Access Special Event
Join us for a rare opportunity to experience Four Quartets—this stunning and mysterious performance—from the other side of the curtain.
While future performances remain postponed, the Fisher Center is offering audiences around the world a chance to view and explore Four Quartets from home. Your participation in this evening allows Pam Tanowitz and her collaborators to continue creating work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Best Seat in the House—wherever you want! The evening includes:
- There the Dance Is (In the steps of Pam Tanowitz’s Four Quartets), is a new film about the artistry of Four Quartets. Directed by Fisher Center Artistic Director, Gideon Lester, and Kevin Pastor, There the Dance Is was filmed remotely over the summer of 2020 and includes previously unseen interviews and rehearsals with the production’s collaborators and performers.
- A livestream conversation with Pam Tanowitz and former New York Times dance critic Alastair Macaulay.
- A virtual toast with Pam Tanowitz and her company of dancers.
- The archival recording of Four Quartets premiere (Fisher Center, 2018)
- The new Four Quartets audiobook with Kathleen Chalfant reading T. S. Eliot's poem
Patrons of this event will receive an All-Access link on Monday, October 26, which will remain active through November 1, and a special Four Quartets commemorative gift.
Thank you for your support of Pam Tanowitz and her collaborators, and of Fisher Center’s 2020–2021 season.