Access our events listing, learn more, and purchase tickets.
To speak with a ticket agent, call 845-758-7900, Monday through Friday, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Please have your credit card information ready when you call.
Due to the New York State on PAUSE Executive Order issued by New York Governor Andrew Cuomo on March 22, our physical Box Office will remain closed for in-person purchases until further notice.
Subscribe and SaveClick below to learn more about our special subscription-package offers.
Gift CertificatesFisher Center gift certificates are available in any denomination and make the perfect gift for friends and family.
- All sales are final. Tickets are nonrefundable. Programs, dates, times, and venues are subject to change without notice. Normal processing fees may apply.
- Subscription exchanges for another date of the same event will be accommodated subject to availability.
- Late seating is not guaranteed; please allow sufficient time for travel and parking.
- For the comfort of all patrons, latecomers may be seated at an appropriate interval during the performance and in conveniently reachable seat locations. Closed-circuit TVs in our lobbies are provided for latecomers to view the event.
- Children under the age of five are not admitted unless explicitly noted.
- Photography and recording is prohibited in the theater.
- Please silence and refrain from using electronic devices during the performance.
- Normal processing fees are $4.50/ticket and $7.50/subscription. Fee proceeds help support our Audience and Member services and ticketing infrastructure. Fees are waived for members at the $150 level and above, as well as students and Bard employees.
- We recommend that all tickets are purchased directly through Fisher Center channels and cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through third parties. We only are able to supply tickets or reprints to the original buyer with the order confirmation number, or the credit card that was used for the purchase.