FAQSBard College and the Fisher Center are closely monitoring updates on the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to follow guidelines set by government and public health officials. Please find answers below to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions being asked about the COVID-19 crisis and the Fisher Center.
- Is the Fisher Center open?
- How do I contact an Audience and Member Services representative?
- What events have been canceled or postponed?
- What is the exchange/refund policy for SummerScape and Bard Music Festival 2020?
- How can I help support the Fisher Center during this difficult time?
- Are you offering any programming virtually during this time?
- How do I watch live streamed events?
- Where can I find out more about your daily activities, announcements and behind the scenes content?
- Are you hosting events or tours?