Advanced Purchasing with Great Savings
- Purchase tickets before the general public.
- A minimum of just 10 tickets to qualify as a group purchase for 20% off each ticket.
- Bigger discounts for larger groups and for those that attend more than one performance.
- No per ticket processing fee: With a group order there is only one low fee per performance.
- A minimum 25% deposit within one week of ordering.
- Final payment is due as late as three weeks prior to the performance.
Group Sales Ordering
- We ask group leaders to complete our online group sales order form or contact the Box Office with your ticket requests. A group sales representative will review your request and make your reservation, recommending the best available seating and explaining payment details.
- Tickets will be placed on a courtesy hold with a minimum 25% deposit required within one week of ordering. We will then send an invoice to the group leader confirming the order.
- Once full payment has been received, tickets can be mailed to you with additional information including directions, parking, etc.
- Complete the Fisher Center Group Ticket Request form to finalize your order process.
Group Sales Payment
- A 25% deposit is required within one week of making your reservation.
- A due date for the final number of guests and full payment will be scheduled for approximately three weeks before your visit. This date will be listed on your group invoice.
- We encourage groups to make final payments with one check or credit card. If necessary, the order total can be paid in installments with the same credit card or with multiple checks, which can be coordinated with the group sales representative. We will not, however, accept payment from multiple credit cards. Any orders left unpaid past the scheduled due date will be cancelled.
- Once final payment has been made, tickets can be mailed within three business days if desired.
Group Sales FAQs
- Can we bring a group to the Fisher Center if we are not seeing a show?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- When is our payment due?
- Do I need to make a deposit?
- Do you offer complimentary tickets for bus drivers?
- What if our numbers drop from our initial reservation?
- What if our numbers grow from our initial reservation?
- Can I return any tickets for a refund?
- How do we get to the Fisher Center?
- Where can we park our bus?
- Is there an age minimum to attend a performance?
- May we pack a lunch and eat at the Fisher Center?
- Is there a dress code for the Fisher Center?