Bard Music Festival (BMF) and The Orchestra Now (TŌN) Junior CircleThe mission of the BMF and TŌN Junior Circle is to encourage the next generation of Bard alumni/ae and friends to attend and support the Bard Music Festival and TŌN. The group works together to foster and develop a lifelong enjoyment of classical music, its history, and related arts.
The Junior Circle was founded in 2009 by Bard alumni/ae and BMF board members to promote the Festival and the rich history of classical music to recent Bard alumni/ae and friends and encourage attendance at the festival and related events throughout the year. With the launch of TŌN in 2015, the Junior Circle is now delighted to include their alumni/ae and friends.
Membership RequirementsJunior Circle membership is open to all Bard alumni/ae and friends ages 21-40.
Members must demonstrate a commitment to the mission of the circle through concert and special event attendance and a yearly membership fee of $50.
- Ticket specials and advance notice of Bard Music Festival and TŌN programs
- Invitations to Junior Circle-only Bard Music Festival ticket packages (including on-campus accommodation, concert tickets, and special events during the summer season)
- Access to house seats for TŌN concerts at Carnegie Hall, The Metropolitan Museum, and Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Access to guided tours at The Metropolitan Museum for TŌN’s Sight & Sound series
- Invitations to summer previews for BMF and SummerScape
Advisory GroupThe BMF and TŌN Junior Circle Advisory Group is the leadership wing of the Junior Circle. The Advisory Group participates above and beyond commitment to the mission of the circle by planning events, recruiting new members, and serving as ambassadors for classical music.
- Chris Carroll ’13
- Milad Daniari TŌN ‘18
- Jennifer Feng '06
- Anna Neverova '07
For more information on becoming a member of the Junior Circle and/or serving on the Advisory Group, please contact email@example.com.