Junior CircleThe mission of the Bard Music Festival Junior Circle is to encourage the next generation of Bard alumni/ae and friends to attend and support the Bard Music Festival and help them develop a lifelong enjoyment of classical music, its history and related arts.
The Bard Music Festival Junior Circle was founded in 2009 by Bard alumni/ae and BMF board members to promote the Bard Music Festival and the rich history of classic music to recent Bard alumni/ae and friends and encourage attendance to the festival and related events throughout the year. The Junior Circle has supported the festival by attending concerts and special events, introducing new members to the festival and contributing financially.
For more information on how to join the Junior Circle please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory GroupThe Bard Music Festival Junior Circle Advisory Group is the leadership wing of the Bard Music Festival Junior Circle and participates in the following ways above and beyond commitment to the mission of the circle, attendance, and support.
- Connect via conference call every 6 weeks and share information with the Bard Music Festival Junior Circle
- Brainstorm ideas for gatherings & cultivation events
- Invite new people to attend the Bard Music Festival concerts and special events
- Interact with the Senior board
- Establish goals each season
- Jennifer Feng '06
- Anna Neverova '07
- Lucas Pipes '08
Membership RequirementsRequirements of the members of the Bard Music Festival Junior Circle:
- A commitment to the mission of the circle
- Attend performances, special events, and financially support the Bard Music Festival
Membership BenefitsAs a member of the Bard Music Festival Junior Circle one will enjoy:
- Discounted tickets and advanced notice on all programs of the Bard Music Festival
- Invitations to special events in New York City at galleries, private homes, and musical venues
- Special ticket package to attend the Festival weekends, which include accommodations on campus, attendance to all concerts, talks, special dinners, and receptions. Special access to guest artists, co-artistic directors, and participating scholars
- Special invitations to all Bard related concerts in NYC (Bard Conservatory, American Symphony Orchestra, The Orchestra Now and BMF previews)
- Advance notice for all Fisher Center performances
- Invitation to summer previews for SummerScape and BMF