Our physical Box Office is open Monday–Friday, from 10 am – 5 pm.
To speak with a ticket agent, call 845-758-7900.
Please have your credit card information ready when you call.
Monday–Friday, from 10 am – 5 pm.
See What’s On, learn more, and book online today.
Our driving principle is to operate with a duty of care for all our community—artists, audiences, and staff alike. In order to share performances with as many audience members as possible, we ask that you read the FAQs and commit to participating in our community of care.Read the FAQs
- If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your ticket(s), or transfer to house credit for a future performance.
- Programs, dates, times, and venues are subject to change.
- Subscription exchanges for another date of the same event will be accommodated subject to availability.
- Late seating is not guaranteed; please allow sufficient time for travel and parking.
- For the comfort of all patrons, latecomers may be seated at an appropriate interval during the performance and in conveniently reachable seat locations. Closed-circuit TVs in our lobbies are provided for latecomers to view the event.
- Children under the age of five are not admitted unless explicitly noted.
- Photography and recording is prohibited in the theater.
- Please silence and refrain from using electronic devices during the performance.
- Normal fees are $4.50 per ticket and $10 per subscription. Fee proceeds help support the maintenance and operation of the Fisher Center. Fees are waived for members at the $150 level and above, as well as students and Bard employees.
- We recommend that all tickets are purchased directly through Fisher Center channels and cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through third parties. We only are able to supply tickets or reprints to the original buyer with the order confirmation number or the credit card that was used for the purchase.
Fisher Center gift certificates are available in any denomination and make the perfect gift for friends and family.Learn More
Subscriptions & Packages
Subscribe, save, and guarantee great seats in advance.Subscribe and Save
Groups of 10 or more save 20% to SummerScrape theater, dance, opera and Bard Music Festival performances. Group discounts are not available in the Spiegeltent.
For information about Group Discounts, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bard students can book $5 tickets through the Passloff Pass. Now in its sixth year, the Pass is available for many performances in the Fisher Center’s 2022–23 season.Learn More
Box Office Hours
Monday–Friday, 10 am – 5 pm