FAQsWe are presenting all of the elements of an ambitious SummerScape and Bard Music Festival, “re-tuned” with the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff as a top priority.
This summer, we’re going all out to fulfill our mission of serving artists and audiences. We kept our pledge to continue programming throughout the year, especially in a time when artists and theater professionals have been suffering greatly.
In these changed times, offering live performance—whether in-person or streamed—calls for new procedures and plans. Read on to learn more.
This information was last updated on June 3, 2021.
Protocols are likely to change. Please check back closer to your performance for updates.
- What programs will be included in the SummerScape 2021 festival?
- Where will SummerScape 2021 performances take place?
- Will artist talks and panel discussions be offered?
- What changes in programming and services can I expect this season?
- How do I watch livestream events?
- What are some of the best practices for viewing livestreams?
- Where can I find out more about your daily activities and announcements?
- What is the age limit for SummerScape performances?
- Are you hosting special events or tours?
Health and Safety
Tickets and Seating
- What is ticket availability like?
- When will I be able to purchase tickets?
- How will seating be handled?
- How does the waitlist work?
- What if I need accessible seating?
- Is the Fisher Center Box Office open?
- I have a credit from previous ticket purchases. How can I use my credit?
- What happens if I suspect I am ill and can no longer attend a performance?