The Four Quartets Experience
"The greatest creation of dance theater so far this century.”—The New York Times
The pandemic has postponed future engagements for now, and so we offer audiences around the world the chance to experience Four Quartets
You have the option of streaming the 2018 World Premiere of Four Quartets
, or, dive deeper with the All-Access Special Event on October 30, which includes exclusive, early access, live content (details below).
Streaming to the general public October 31–November 1
1. Four Quartets: 2018 World Premiere
This ravishing union of dance, music, painting, and poetry is a vast and thrilling performance that has gained admiration from audiences at the Fisher Center, in London, and in Los Angeles.
2. All-Access Special Event: There the Dance Is (In the steps of Pam Tanowitz’s Four Quartets) Film PremiereFriday, October 30 at 7 pm EDT
What is it like to dance Four Quartets
? Join us for a rare opportunity to experience this epic performance from the other side of the curtain—through conversations with Kathleen Chalfant, Pam Tanowitz, and the dancers of the company. Filmed remotely over the summer of 2020, There the Dance Is
, leads us on a journey of reflection and revelation.
The virtual premiere of There the Dance Is
will be preceded by a livestream conversation between Tanowitz and former New York Times
dance critic Alastair Macaulay.
This exclusive experience includes:
- A live-streamed conversation between Pam Tanowitz and Alastair Macaulay
- A virtual toast with the company
- A screening of There the Dance Is
- Advance access to the Four Quartets stream
- Advance access to the new Four Quartets audiobook featuring Kathleen Chalfant
Your participation in this event allows Pam Tanowitz and her collaborators to continue creating work during the COVID-19 pandemic.