2019 SummerScape Gala
Make lasting memories by bidding on these one-of-a-kind items and experiences that will support the future of the performing arts.
LADY GAGA IN LAS VEGASLady Gaga’s Residency at the Park Theater/Park MGM in Las Vegas is sold out, but we have a pair of VIP tickets for you. Enjoy two nights at the luxury NoMad Las Vegas, plus dinner at Vetri Cucina, one of Las Vegas’ newest restaurants.
• Two-night stay at the NoMad Las Vegas
• Two VIP Banquette seats to the Lady Gaga Residency at Park Theater/Park MGM Las Vegas. (Tickets are for “Lady Gaga Enigma” or “Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano”)
• Dinner tasting menu for two at Vetri Cucina
OPENING BID: $2,500
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Offer expires November 8, 2019, the end of Lady Gaga’s Residency
PAM TANOWITZ ONE-OF-A-KIND PERFORMANCECelebrate a special occasion with a dance created and performed just for you by the Fisher Center’s resident choreographer, Pam Tanowitz, and her dancers. Hosted at Wildercliff House, a glorious 1790s riverfront estate just minutes from downtown Rhinebeck. You and your guests will enjoy a catered dinner as part of this private world premiere.
• Catered dinner for up to eight guests by Twisted Soul
• Private performance of site-specific, world premiere dance by Pam Tanowitz, the Fisher Center’s resident choreographer. Her Four Quartets premiered at SummerScape 2018 and was called “the most sublime work of dance theater so far this century” by The New York Times.
OPENING BID: $1,000
“PATRICK VAILL, DAMON DAUNNO, AND REBECCA NAOMI JONES, BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 2019” BY ANNIE LEIBOVITZ
OPENING BID: $5,000
Can't attend, but still want to bid? Contact email@example.com.