Enjoy fresh sandwiches, salads, savory snacks, sweets, and an assortment of beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
Sosnoff and LUMA Theaters
Available one hour prior to curtain time or pre-performance talk.
Post-show concessions are available to SummerScape coach ticket holders immediately following the performance on the following dates:
- Song of Songs (Dance) – Sunday, July 3
- Dom Juan (Theater) – Sunday, July 10 & 17
- The Silent Woman (Opera) – Sunday, July 24 & 31
- Program #6 (Bard Music Festival) – Sunday, August 7
- Program #12 (Bard Music Festival) – Sunday, August 14
Concessions are available in the Olin Hall courtyard, starting at 11:30 am on the following dates:
- Saturday & Sunday, August 6 & 7
- Saturday & Sunday, August 13 & 14
Ticket holders for Spiegeltent performances can enjoy a selection of shared plates and desserts and a full bar inside the tent from 7 pm until 12 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Food and beverage options for Sunday events vary.
THE SPIEGELTENT GARDEN
The magical Spiegeltent Garden offers beer, wine, and snacks on Fridays and Saturdays, weather permitting.
- 6:30–9 pm: general public access
- 9 pm – 12 am: access to ticket holders only