Support the Center
Ways to Support the Center
Support the Fisher CenterIndividual supporters are essential to sustaining the Richard B. Fisher Center for the Performing Arts as an extraordinary part of cultural life in the Hudson Valley. Generous gifts from arts supporters like you help make everything at the Fisher Center possible.
Our members support world-class performing arts and enjoy a variety of discounts and benefits through our Friends and Patrons programs. Please join us!
Become a Friend of the Fisher CenterFriends of the Fisher Center enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at Fisher Center presentations, invitations to exclusive events, and access to special services throughout the year.
Friend ($75) Benefits include:
- Access to tickets before the general public
- Invitations to season previews and open house events
- 10% discount on Spiegeltent dining
- 20% discount on Fisher Center merchandise
- Fully tax deductible
Supporter ($150) All of the above, plus:
- Waived ticket handling fees (save $4.50 per ticket, $10 per subscription)
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Fisher Center
- Fully tax deductible
Sponsor ($300) All of the above, plus:
- Invitations to opening night parties
- SummerScape production poster
- $250 tax deductible
Sustainer ($500) All of the above, plus:
- Bard Music Festival limited edition T-shirt
- SummerScape production poster signed by the cast
- $415 tax deductible
Benefactor ($1,000) All of the above, plus:
- Bard Music Festival book (Princeton University Press)
- Private, behind-the-scenes tour of the Fisher Center for you and your guests
- Invitations to working rehearsals and directors’ presentations
- $750 tax deductible
Become a Patron of the Fisher CenterPatrons enjoy all of the benefits of Benefactors of the Fisher Center, plus access to the best seats in the house, personalized ticketing, preferred parking, and exclusive events.
Patron ($1,500) All of the Friends benefits, plus:
- Access to the best seats and personalized ticket handling through the Patron Priority Line
- Access to the Bard Music Festival Patron’s Lounge at Olin Hall
- Recognition in performance programs
- $1,180 tax deductible
Producer ($2,500) All of the above, plus:
- Invitation for two to an exclusive pre performance dinner at a Hudson Valley home
- $2,030 tax deductible
Director ($5,000) All of the above, plus:
- Reserved VIP parking for all events at the Fisher Center
- Invitation for two to an intimate dinner with a world-class performer, creator, or scholar
- $4,380 tax deductible
Additionally, there still remain several Naming Opportunities within the Fisher Center. For as little as $1,000 you can make your appreciation for the arts tangible by lending your name to an individual seat. Many other possibilities exist, including the naming rights of Theater Two.
For more information on how you or your company can support the Fisher Center and its programs, or if you are interesting in naming opportunities, please feel free to contact Mary Strieder, 845-758-7405 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
The Fisher Center would also like to extend a special thanks to the following donors for their generous support:
- The Educational Foundation of America
- Jeanne Donovan Fisher
- Emily H. Fisher and John Alexander
- Martin and Toni Sosnoff Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. James H. Ottaway Jr.
- Richard B. Fisher Endowment Fund
- Martin T. and Toni Sosnoff
- Carolyn Marks Blackwood
- Stefano Ferrari and Lilo Zinglersen
- FMH Foundation
- Linda Hirshman and David Forkosh
- The Marks Family Foundation
- Millbrook Tribute Garden, Inc.
- Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of Poland
- Senator Stephen M. Saland
- Thaw Charitable Trust
- Thendara Foundation
- Felicitas S. Thorne
- Tiffany and Co.
- True Love Productions
Make a Contribution
1. To make a gift online or schedule monthly gifts to be transferred automatically to the Fisher Center from your checking account or credit card, click here.
2. Make a contribution by mail by downloading a PDF of our Contribution Form and mailing it to:
Office of Development
PO Box 5000
New York 12504-5000