Give the gift of a great performance.
Fisher Center gift certificates make it easy; they never expire and can be used to purchase tickets to any performance. You say “who,” they say “when,” and we’ll take care of the rest.
How to Purchase a Gift Certificate
- Gift certificates may be purchased online, or by phone at 845-758-7900.
- Print-at-home gift certificates are available for delivery via email within one business day.
- At this time, we are unable to mail physical gift certificates.
About Your Gift Certificate
- You may redeem your Fisher Center gift certificate online or over the phone.
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to all Fisher Center events, subject to availability.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, concessions, dining, or merchandise.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
- If your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number is required to pay for the remainder of the order.
- If your gift certificate covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain on the certificate; and may be verified by calling the Box Office.
Redeeming Your Gift Certificate
Enter your gift certificate ID number in the payment screen of your online order, then enter the amount you’d like to apply. If a balance remains on the order, enter your credit card information.
Call the Box Office at 845-758-7900 and place your order. When paying for your order, give your agent the gift certificate ID number.