Buying Gift CertificatesGift certificates may be purchased online, by phone at 845-758-7900, or by visiting the Fisher Center box office.
Allow approximately one week for delivery of the gift certificate by mail. Print-at-home gift certificates are available for delivery via e-mail within 1 business day.
About Your Gift Certificate
- You may redeem your Fisher Center gift certificate online, over the phone, or in person at the box office.
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to all Fisher Center events, subject to availability.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, concessions, dining, or merchandise.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
- If your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number is required to pay for the remainder of the order.
- If your gift certificate covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain on the certificate; and may be verified by calling the box office.
Redeeming Your Gift CertificateOnline
Enter your gift certificate ID number in the payment screen of your online order, then enter the amount you'd like to apply. If a balance remains on the order, enter your credit card information.
Call the box office at 845-758-7900 and place your order. When paying for your order, give your agent the gift certificate ID number.
Visit the Fisher Center box office Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm.