SummerScape 2020Current guidelines from Federal and State officials have made it clear that we will not be able to present SummerScape and the Bard Music Festival as initially programmed.
Therefore, this summer’s planned offerings including Chausson’s opera King Arthur; theater production Most Happy; and Bard Music Festival’s Nadia Boulanger and Her World, along with dance, film, and our beloved Spiegeltent programs, will be postponed to the summer of 2021.
We hope you will consider converting the value of your SummerScape and Bard Music Festival tickets to a tax-deductible donation. Your generosity is vital in supporting our commitments which include:
- Compensating artists who have invested time and work into SummerScape productions thus far
- Supporting our administrative staff who have adapted quickly to presenting work on a digital stage and who are working tirelessly to plan a safe return to live performance
- Commissioning new works by contemporary artists for UPSTREAMING and future seasons
Additional ticket options are to:
- Hold the value of your purchase on credit.
- Request a refund via the original payment method.
If you purchased tickets using Guest Checkout, "manage your tickets online" may not be available. Please contact a Box Office representative, available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 845-758-7900.
Unclaimed tickets will be converted into house credit, which expires one year from issue date.
Please find answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions being asked about the COVID-19 crisis and the Fisher Center on our FAQs page.